Knog Blinder Road Rear Light
This is a demonstration store. You can purchase products like this from Pure Fix Cycles
Now for the tale of the Knog Blinder Road Rear. This rear light has a colossal 70 lumen strobe, with numerous settings for every riding situation. With the Knog’s blindingly bright beam, it will be as if you are standing atop Mount Olympus, shouting with the thunder of a thousand sirens. “See me,” you will scream, “FEAR ME!” And all will see you and watch with awe and pure wonder as you ride to battle your foes. Truly, this is the light of heroes. So grab one, and be epic!
- 70 lumens in strobe mode (peak)
- Dimensions: W27mm x H76mm x D52mm
- Weight: 52g
- Materials: UV-Resistant, industrial-grade Silicone Rubber Body and Straps. Polycarbonate Housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised Aluminium Heat sink. Anodised Aluminium Fascia and solid Stainless Steel MIMLatch.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XPD XB-D LED, 3 x Super bright LEDs
- Lens: Collimated optics.
- Visibility: Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres. Incorporates side Illumination with visibility of 290°
- Beam Angle (degrees): Wide beam 80°. Narrow beam 22°
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and extension cord included.
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dust Proof.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast, 3.Chaser, 4.Peleton, 5. Eco-Flash.
- Burn time: lasting up to 3.5 hours in Steady mode, 4 hours in Fast, 5 hours in Chaser, 13 hours in Peloton Mode and 20 hours in Eco-Flash.
- Charge time: 5 hour charge time
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Shortpresses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for standard rear posts measuring 22-32mm. Not suitable for aero post design
- Testing: The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.